0225 Losing My Religion (Tribute to REM and Michael Stipe)



EPISODE 0225
AUDIO | VIDEO

New Year, Same Lovely Podcast. Efrain and Danny ring in 2017 with Tori's cover of the REM classic song Losing My Religion and also pay tribute to REM and Michael Stipe. Complete with rare live performances, sound bites, and an interview with REM Super Fan David Wingard, Efrain and Danny may have said too much (they set it up).
purchase the Higher Learning Soundtrack HERE
purchase Out of Time by REM HERE
purchase Higher Learning Film HERE

purchase Percentage Points by The Wingard Manor HERE
watch REM on Storytellers (Full Set) HERE

- - - EPISODE PLAYLIST - - -
Losing My Relgion by Vitamin String Quartet | LISTEN
Everybody Hurts / Drive (1993 VMAs) by REM | WATCH
Losing My Religion by The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra | LISTEN
Percentage Points by The Wingard Manor | WATCH
Losing My Religion by Abigail | LISTEN
Losing My Religion by Dolapdere Big Gang | LISTEN
Losing My Religion by Gregorian | LISTEN
Losing My Religion by Corey Montieth | WATCH
Losing My Religion (30 January 1996 - Boston, MA WBCN) | LISTEN
Losing My Religion (9 April 1996 - Tampa, FL) by Tori Amos | LISTEN
Losing My Religion (VH1 Crossroads) by Tori Amos | WATCH
Losing My Religion (8 June 1996 - Milwaukee, WI) | LISTEN
Losing My Religion (11 July 1996 - Oakland, CA) | LISTEN
Losing My Religion (12 September 1996 - Erie, PA) | LISTEN
Losing My Religion (16 October 1996 - New Orleans, LA) | LISTEN
Losing My Religion (23 October 1996 - Miami, FL) | LISTEN
Losing My Religion (13 December 1996 - Los Angeles, CA) | LISTEN
Losing My Religion (6 November 2001 - Salt Lake City, UT) by Tori Amos | LISTEN
Losing My Religion by Ido Shavit | WATCH
Diminished by REM | LISTEN
Walk Unafraid by REM | LISTEN
Walk Unafraid by First Aid Kit | LISTEN
I Don't Sleep I Dream by REM | LISTEN
Country Feedback by REM (Live on Jools Holland) | WATCH
Drive by REM | LISTEN
Drive (8 August 2005 - Atlanta, GA) by Tori Amos | LISTEN
All the Right Friends by REM | LISTEN
Tom's Diner by Bingo Handjob | LISTEN
(All I Have To Do Is) Dream by REM | LISTEN 
One by Automatic Baby | WATCH
Winter by Michael Stipe | LISTEN