0210 Cloud on my Tongue


EPISODE 0210
AUDIO | VIDEO

Efrain and Danny go in circles and circles and circles again. Full of soundbites, rare live performances, and an in-depth interview with hip-hop artist and major Toriphile Tonedeff.


purchase Under the Pink Deluxe CD HERE
purchase To Venus and Back HERE
purchase Gold Dust (DELUXE) HERE
purchase Original Bootlegs: 25 April 2005 (Los Angeles, CA) HERE
purchase Tonedeff's new album Polymer HERE
- - -
- EPISODE PLAYLIST -
watch Tori Amos "In the Barber's Chair" HERE
listen to Circles by Tonedeff HERE
listen to Porcelain by Tonedeff HERE

listen to Cloud on My Tongue (demo) HERE
listen to Cloud on My Tongue (29 October 1999 - London, ENG) HERE
listen to Cloud on My Tongue (21 October 2011 - Copenhagen, DEN) HERE
listen to Cloud on My Tongue (13 October 2012 - Warsaw, POL) HERE
listen to Cloud On My Tongue (9 November 1994 - Montreal, QUE) HERE